If Filestage notifications are going to spam for you, your team members or your clients, you can whitelist Filestage emails in your inbox to prevent this! By whitelisting our emails, you are telling your email provider that we are a trusted source and you want our emails in your inbox.
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Gmail
- Open the email
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the Reply button
- Select Add to Contact List
- Click on the More button above the email header
- Select Filter messages like these
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter with this search
- Check the box that says Never send it to Spam
Ensuring Filestage Emails go to Gmail’s Primary Inbox
- Look for the email inside the Updates tab
- Select the email and then drag and drop it into the Primary tab
- Now, a message will appear asking if you would like to do this for future messages from this sender. Select Yes
From now on, all your Filestage emails will appear in your primary inbox.
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Outlook
- Open the email
- Right-click on the sender’s name, and click Add to Outlook Contacts
- Click Save
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail
- Click the Safe Senders tab
- Select the Also trust e-mail from my Contacts check box
Please be sure to whitelist [email protected]
By doing that, Filestage notifications won't go to spam!
For all other email providers, please contact them with how to whitelist us.
Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to us on chat or emailing us at [email protected]. We're always happy to help!