If you would like to keep your completed projects in Filestage so that you can still access them in the future, but you'd like to remove those completed projects from the main project. By removing them from the project list, it keeps it clear from clutter and complex-free.
To archive your project, follow these steps:
- In the top right-hand corner of your project, select the three dots
- Select "Archive Project" from the dropdown
- The archived project will now be hidden on the project list.
To view archived projects, follow these steps:
- On the left-hand side, find your project list and go to the bottom
- Select the button that says "Show Archived Projects"
- Select the project you'd like to view
To un-archive a project, follow these steps:
- Select the project from the archived project list
- Click on the project you'd like to un-archive
- In the top right-hand corner of the project, select the three dots
- Select "Un-archive Project" from the dropdown
- The archived project will now appear in the project list.
Do archived projects count towards my file limit?
Yes, archived project count towards your file limit. By archiving a project, you are just cleaning up the project list view on the left-hand side. Archiving a project still counts towards your project limit.
Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to us on chat or emailing us at [email protected]. We're always happy to help!