As a team member of a project, you can manage files in a project. You can upload files to a project, edit their names, begin to share the files so they can be reviewed and also delete them.
(please note, reviewers do not have the permission to manage files in a project.)
Upload from your computer:
- Create a project, or choose an existing one.
- Create a step, or choose an existing one.
- Click on the Upload File icon (green up arrow).
- Choose the file you would like to upload.
Drag & Drop:
- Select a file from your computer
- Hold down and drag it to the review step you want to upload it to.
Change a file name
Once you upload your file, you may want to edit the files name for clarity so the reviewers will know what they are reviewing.
- Hover with your mouse over a file in your project overview.
- Click on the Pencil icon.
- Choose a new name.
- Press Enter to confirm.
Remove a file from your project
If you’ve made a mistake and uploaded the wrong file, or if the file is approved and you're finished with it - you can delete a file from a project.
- Click on the More icon (snowman menu / three-point menu) on the right side of your file.
- Click on Delete File.
- Confirm your selection.
Please note that deleting a file irretrievably deletes all versions, comments and shares. For security reasons, a once deleted file is completely removed from our system. It is not possible to recover deleted files.
Currently, it is not possible to delete several files at the same time.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to start a chat or email us at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help.