Whenever you invite reviewers, we make life easier for you by saving their information on your account so you will never have to retype their addresses. When you invite reviewers to a review step, you can either type their email address or select their email address from the dropdown. The dropdown suggestions are based on previously invited reviewers and team members.
What do the reviewer suggestions consist of?
The dropdown suggestions are based on previously invited reviewers and team members.
When a team member wants to invite, suggestions would consist of
- All his team members
- All the reviewers of all projects and steps of his team
When an external reviewer wants to invite, suggestions would consist of
- All team members from all the team this reviewer is a part of
- All reviewers from all projects and steps from all the team this reviewer is a part of
- If the external reviewer is not a part of any team, they would not get any suggestions.
How can I remove a specific email address from the suggestions?
To remove email addresses from the list, you need to locate where the email address has previously been invited and remove them manually.
- To remove a suggested team member, you have to go to your team overview page where you can locate and remove the address from your team overview. Here you can find more information about how to remove a team member.
- If the suggestion is a reviewer invited in one or more review steps, you need to locate all the review steps to which they have been invited and delete them out of the review step. Here you can find more information about how to remove a reviewer.
Please note that a team member can also be a reviewer. As long as the address is not removed from both all review steps and the team overview, it will still be suggested.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to start a chat or email us at [email protected] We’re always happy to help.