You can easily get alerts on Trello from relevant project in Filestage, making you day-to-day life easier.
To connect Trello with Filestage, follow these instructions:
- Switch to the board in Trello that you want to connect to Filestage
- Click in the right corner on ••• Show more > ••• More > Email-to-board Settings
- Copy the displayed email address
- Go to Filestage
- Select the project that you want to send notifications to Trello
- Invite that email address as a project collaborator
Now, for every email that this address receives, a message will be posted on the selected Trello Board!
In general, it is possible to connect Filestage to any other tools, as long as these tools can generate an email address and also can receive our notification mails. Once you have them, you can invite them as project collaborators like described above.
Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to us on chat or emailing us at [email protected] We're always happy to help!