You can easily connect Filestage to your channel in Microsoft Teams to receive relevant notifications and make your day-to-day work life easier.
To connect Filestage to the right channel, follow these instructions:
- Go to the channel in Microsoft Teams which you would like to connect to Filestage.
- Click on More options ••• > Get email address
- Copy the displayed email address.
- Go to Filestage
- Select the project that you want to send notifications to Microsoft Teams
- Invite that email address as a project collaborator
Now, a message will be posted in the selected Microsoft Teams channel for every notification sent to this email by Filestage.
In general, it is possible to connect Filestage to any other tools, as long as these tools can generate an email address and also can receive our notification mails. Once you have them, you can invite them as project collaborators like described above.
Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to us on chat or emailing us at [email protected] We're always happy to help!