As a Team Admin or Project Admin, you have the ability to see all files created by your teammates. However, you will not get email notifications for all visible projects. You only receive email notifications for projects you have specifically joined. From inside the application, you can see all the actions taken in each project but this will not affect your email notifications.
So, no need to worry about your inbox being overloaded with too many emails!
How do I turn on email notifications for a project?
If you want to get email notifications about updates on a project, you can enable notifications by joining that project. To join the project, follow these steps:
- Go into the project you want to join
- Click on the avatar in the top right where it says Invite Team Member
- Add your email address
- Now enjoy getting updates only on projects you truly care about
Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to us on chat or emailing us at [email protected] We're always happy to help!
- Understand roles for team members
- Understand the difference of In Review and Approved within a review step
- Manage reviewer permissions