Keep your project list organized and clear by archiving past projects.
This way, these projects do not interfere with the current work of you and your team, while you still have access when you need them.
By archiving, you also ensure accurate documentation of the projects, as they can only be accessed in read-only mode, which prevents any later changes.
To archive your project, follow these steps:
- In the top right-hand corner of your project, select the three dots
- Select Archive Project from the dropdown
- The archived project will now be hidden on the project list.
To view archived projects, follow these steps:
- On the left-hand side, find your project list and go to the bottom
- Select the button that says Show Archived Projects
- Select the project you'd like to view
To un-archive a project, follow these steps:
- Select the project from the archived project list
- Click on the project you'd like to un-archive
- In the top right-hand corner of the project, select the three dots
- Select Un-archive Project from the dropdown
- The archived project will now appear in the project list.
Do archived projects count towards my file limit?
It depends on your pricing plan if your archived projects count towards your file limit. Please contact us for more information.
Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to us on chat or emailing us at [email protected]. We're always happy to help!