To change your subscription type:
- Ensure you’re an admin on the account
- Head on over to billing: https://app.filestage.io/#!/billing/
- Click on the blue Upgrade button.
- Select the plan by clicking on Select Plan.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on Yes, change plan.
- You will immediately switch to your new plan. Your current subscription investment will be prorated.
- If you want to upgrade your plan, e.g. from Starter to Pro, you are charged for the remaining portion of the current billing within the upcoming period.
- If you want to switch to a lower priced plan, e.g. from Pro to Starter, the difference between the old and the new price is prorated as a credit.
Switching to a plan with a different billing frequency
- If you decide for a plan with a different billing frequency than the old one, e.g. from a monthly to a yearly plan, the first full period of the new plan begins immediately.
This means that you’re charged for the first period less the account balance.
For example: 💡
If you used to have the monthly Starter plan for $99 per month and you now want to switch to the yearly Starter plan for $89 per month, the account balance of $10 is deducted from your next scheduled billing.
What happens if a member leaves the team?
- If one of your team members leaves the team, the price you have charged for him for the current billing period is prorated to you as a credit.