We are aware that some of you want to keep email alerts to a minimum, while others like to be up to date.
The best way to keep your email notifications to a minimum is to disable the notifications for new comments, but leave the daily summary enabled so you get a regular overview of all important processes and actions.
To disable email notifications for yourself
- Click on your name at the bottom left.
- Select "Personal settings".
- Select "Notifications".
- Deactivate the notifications for new comments and the daily summary.
To disable email notifications for a reviewer
- Move the mouse over a review step.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Disable email notifications for all files.