Review links allow others (such as clients) access to files in a review step. They will be able to open the link in their browser and easily review and approve files. Reviewers do not have to sign up to give feedback.
You can easily share review links across any platform from emails, Trello, Basecamp, or Slack to give reviewers access to your files.
Reviewers can forward their review links to give more people access to the files so they can collaborate easily on their side as well.
How to create a review link
- Open your project overview.
- In your desired review step click on the link icon next to your reviewers.
- The link will be automatically copied
How to create a review link with password protection
- Hover over your desired review step
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the review step
- Enable Password protection for all files in the review step
- Choose a password
- Click on Save
- Copy the review link and share it with your reviewers, along with the chosen password
Can I share just one file with a reviewer?
You can send reviewers to a single file by sharing a direct link to that file with them.
When they open this link, they will directly see the file you have shared.
However, reviewers will have access to all other files in the review step. Once they access the file through that review link, they will see all other files below in a navigational carousel.
To send users directly to a file, you have two options:
- Copy the review link from the project overview
2. Copy the review link from inside the file
Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always happy to help. Please reach us by chat or via email at [email protected]