To change your subscription type:
- Click on your name in the top right corner to open the settings menu.
- Click on Manage Subscription (You can see this button only if you have the team permission to manage the subscription).
- Click on the blue Show Plans button.
- Select the plan by clicking on Select Plan.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on Yes, change plan.
- You will immediately switch to your new plan. Your current subscription investment will be prorated.
- If you want to upgrade your plan, e.g. from Freelance to Agency, you are charged for the remaining portion of the current billing within the upcoming period.
- If you want to switch to a lower priced plan, e.g. from Agency to Freelance, the difference between the old and the new price is prorated as a credit.
Switching to a plan with a different billing frequency
- If you decide for a plan with a different billing frequency than the old one, e.g. from a monthly to a yearly plan, the first full period of the new plan begins immediately.
This means that you’re charged for the first period less the account balance.
- Here’s an example: If you used to have the monthly Freelance plan for $24 per month and you now want to switch to the yearly Freelance plan for $19 per month, the account balance of $5 is deducted from your next scheduled billing.
What happens if a member leaves the team?
- If one of your team members leaves the team, the price you have charged for him for the current billing period is prorated to you as a credit.